- 10 ounce bag vegan chocolate chips
- Fix & Fogg Cashew Butter
- 2-3 Kim & Jake’s Gluten-Free Italian Cream Cookies, crushed
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the vegan chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between, until melted. Do not overheat.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Place 4-6 dollops of cashew butter over the chocolate. Use a butter knife to swirl the cashew butter into the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the crushed cookies and crushed candy canes over the entire sheet pan evenly.
- Place in the freezer to set for about an hour.
- Break and serve immediately or store in the fridge or freezer.