- 1 Kim & Jake’s Peasant Loaf
- 6 eggs
- 1, 8 oz can evaporated milk
- 1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1, 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1, 13 ounce can dulce de leche, divided
- Slice the Peasant Loaf into ½ -1” sized cubes and place into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, add the eggs, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour the milk mixture over the bread and mix. Let sit for about 15-20 minutes for the bread to soak in the milk mixture.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a 10 inch baking dish, evenly spread half of the dulce de leche into the bottom of the dish. Pour the bread pudding mixture on top of the dulce de leche.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 20-30 minutes or until the mixture has set. It may still be a little jiggly in the middle - this is okay.
- Spread the reset of the dulce de leche over the top of the cooked bread pudding while it is still piping hot.
- Let cool completely before slicing and serving. Serve warm with fresh whipped cream on top or place in the fridge to cool completely and serve cold.