- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup white wine - optional
- 2 tbsp all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tbsp gluten-free worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound whole green beans
- 2 Kim & Jake’s Plain Buns, cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Evenly spread the green beans in a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss the cubed bread, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and melted butter until combined. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and cook for another minute.
- Add the gluten free flour and mix until the veggies are coated.
- Add the heavy cream, salt, pepper, and worcestershire. Mix until thickened.
- Pour the mushroom mixture over the green beans and toss to mix.
- Sprinkle the cubed bread evenly over the top. Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the green beans are tender or cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately.