Easy Two-Nut Pesto
- 2 ½ cups packed fresh basil
- 3 tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 large clove garlic
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- To a food processor, add basil, walnuts, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse until ingredients are broken up and combined, about 5-10 times.
- Scrape off the sides of the food processor and pulse again. Add the olive oil and pulse once more to incorporate all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Toss with your favorite gluten-free pasta or serve as a dip with Kim & Jake’s bread and veggies.