- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup gluten free barbecue sauce of choice
- 3 tbsp premade basil pesto
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white sugar
- One bag slaw mix (about 8 cups shredded cabbage)
- 6 Kim & Jakes Herb Rolls, split in half and lightly toasted
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and barbecue sauce.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pesto, mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar.
- In a large bowl, add the shredded cabbage. Pour the pesto mayonnaise mixture onto the cabbage and toss to evenly coat.
- To assemble, divide the barbecue chicken evenly between the halved herb rolls. Place 2- 4 tbsp of pesto slaw on top of the chicken on each roll and top with the remaining half roll.